Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Fia Pakistani model


1. What source of imagination designed your way to style industry?
Actually which was very unanticipated for me ... I always suggested to become an attempt expert but this took place to me and now, I'm into it :-)
2. What do you think is the best operate in you that keeps you place among styles crowd?
I don't believe there is only operate of a personal that makes you have out ! Its the whole personality that makes you have out. That's why we are Model's ;-)
3. The best create you have ever ordered after the the the entrance walk?
Aaj to Dhaarti hila di.. Lol
4. 3 ideas to describe you as "Fia"?
Fast
Intelligent
Adorable ;-)

5. What profession other than which you ever liked to factor in?
I used to help my dad in his Apparel business and I used to really like it .. So, if than definitely something appropriate to Apparel or than maybe the complete finish complete finish complete complete complete complete complete complete complete complete complete complete complete complete complete opposite of it do cheography.
6. 5 components people do not know about you?
I cook
I was a bartenders and web advisor web advisor web advisor web advisor web coordinator web host hosting server for 4 conditions.
I wake up at 6.30am day-to-day.
I'm afraid of amounts.
I still really like to take satisfaction from Tom & Jerry.
7. You have performed with many big brands; for who you liked the most merely to modify on ramp?
HSY, Kamiar Rokni, Ammar Belal, Nilofer Shahid and Nomi Ansari.
8. You look amazing in marriage outfits, what amazing factor, do you think, raises your beauty?
I think every Pakistani Design looks amazing in a marriage outfits. We are desi! We know our way of way of way of way of life and countries worldwide globally around the planet ! We are the only ones who can take these outfits with style .
9. What is the key behind your well maintained body?
Lots of stress, stress, problems etc..... Hahaha just getting to rest. I think you need be just active! Don't ask the house house home house house house house house maid for a  personal cup of water!! Get up and get it yourself yar ... !
10. Any plans you are looking for apart from modeling?
Let's see ;-) u never now ! I'm a normal person! Time will tell!
11. Have you ever knowledgeable choice, if yes then how you maintained it?
Everyone of us has to cope with it.. Ok nowadays,its not that bad nowadays but still ! It also is primarily based mostly on what form a choice it is amazing aur negative!? Sometimes it allows you create more effective and sometimes it makes you topic !! It is founded by every people Bardasht ;-) .
12. The best factor you think only Pakistani style industry can have?
Karma,Charisma & Beauty
13. Who have been your professionals or professionals who have always taken you?