Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Atif Aslam Shares Life Secrets In Interview





Pakistan’s pop artist of around the world track record, Atif Aslam has provided some of his way of life methods during an visit taken in Ahmadabad, American native indian.

The most amazing Pakistani artist Atif Aslam is known for his strange presentation around the earth, especially in Bollywood where he is managing on various duties. During an visit in Ahmadabad, he revealed some of his way of life methods. Atif Aslam said, “I always preferred to be a fast bowler and got selected but my mom and dad just didn't let me have fun with. After that I started fighting in challenges in colleges. My friends be well known with me accomplishing somewhere. They preferred me to complete Pehla Nasha (song) on stage. That is how it started. I went on stage and did that, lot of people acknowledged me.”

Atif Aslam also mentioned his Bollywood very first track “Wo Lamhe, Wo Yadien” and then about Bollywood star Bipasha Basu who once tweeted to pay awareness Atif Aslam popular music every day and imagined Atif Aslam to complete a track for her also.